Devon Badger Group exists to protect badgers and their habitats. We help people with badger problems, and badgers with people problems. We are a self-funding group formed in 2010, funded by membership, donations and fundraising events around Devon.
We run a free 24/7 helpline for sick or injured badgers and badger-related issues. Phone us on 07710 971988.
Email us at email@example.com
Our main aims
- Increase public awareness and knowledge of badgers, their habitats and the problems facing them
- In co-operation with the police and RSPCA, respond to any activities that could be detrimental to the welfare of badgers
- Survey and record setts in Devon to ensure they are more effectively protected
- Record road traffic casualties to highlight blackspots
- Rescue injured, sick or orphaned badgers and to assist where possible in returning them to the wild